Emergency Care Training (ECT)
Standard CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
and AED (Automated External Defibrillation)
The program is designed for emergency response teams, safety
personnel, supervisors, fire, police ambulance, health care
providers, athletics trainers, airline employees, life guards.
Our CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation) program teaches
the principles of basic life support for adults, children,
and infants. It gives you the latest guidelines for CPR
and emergency cardiac care, starting with how to assess
the scene of an emergency and take stock of the victim's
condition. The course details how to perform one-rescuer
CPR and rescue breathing, and how to manage choking in a
conscious person (Heimlich Maneuver).
The AED program details key operating characteristics and
shows you proper precautions and maintenance techniques.
It explains how AEDs work and why they're a critical part
of emergency cardiac care. It also includes guidelines for
meeting the state Public Access Defibrillation (PAD) laws,
and outlines the need for medical direction.
Why should I utilize AISG Emergency Care Training Program
* Hands-on Skills Classes for CPR and AED
* Nationally recognized certification
* Reduce CPR and AED Training Costs by up to 25%
* Streamlined CPR and AED Training and Certification / Recertification
For more info visit NYS
Department of Health...
Life Saving First Aid Course
AISG Academy offers a nationally recognized first aid certificate. After completing the Life Saving First Aid Course, you will know how to:
* Recognize when 911 should be activated.
* Respond to emergencies safely.
* Recognize, assess and support the most common emergencies until help arrives.
* Recognize Allergic Reactions, Asthma, Shortness of Breath, Heart Attacks, Strokes, Seizures.
Programs offer the very latest techniques and guidelines
and meet OSHA's standards for emergency care training in